Monday, May 24, 2010

Movie review activity instruction

One movie I want to see is You've Got Mail!!


Maryann said "I've been starved for a great romantic film and YOU'VE GOT MAIL more than sated my appetite! ...The movie was 2 hours long, felt like 10 minutes, and I didn't want it to be over! This is a definite keeper, and I can't wait for it to come out on video so I can watch it again and again!"
SRVforever said"Unbelievable film! Such a warmth and happiness!...The film doesn't get boring, even if watched for the 23rd time! It's pure magic"

Based on the review, I want to watch this movie more and more.This movie is fulled with a lot of warmth and happiness and I like such a love story!! Moreover, this movie's leading actress is Meg Ryan!! When I watched movie "I am Sam", I was very moved her performance. I have high expectation of this movie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment