Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Passengers


This is a mystery and thriller movie, but there is a element of romance.
After a plane crash, a young therapist, Claire, is assigned by her mentor to counsel the flight's five survivors. When they share their recollections of the incident which is including a mysterious explotion, they begin to disappear, one by one. Meanwhile, one of the her patients, Eric make passes at Claire. They become to be in love gradually, despite her position .However, Claire become to suspect that Eric may hold all the answers about this incident. Make sure the climax of this movie with your eyes!!

I recommend you to see this movie because this movie is not only thriller, but also heart-warming movie. You must be fascinated with Anne Hathaway's performance. Please check it out!

my review→ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0449487/usercomments-92

3 comments:

  1. I saw the movie. I was very surprized at the end.
    I like this movie, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good opinion about the movie.

    Don't forget you were also supposed to write the plot summary.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to watch this movie. Why do you like such a thriller movie?

    ReplyDelete