Monday, July 26, 2010

My Summer Vacation Plan!

Today is last calss!! Do you have any summer vacation plan?
I will go to Portland for internshiip from Aug7 to Sep6.
And then, I'll take part in optional tour and go to L.A.
After reterning from long trip Sep10, I'll Take a TOEIC test and try to finish report of internship. Then, I want to return my hometown, Hokkaido about 1 week! I already take a ticket of plane; By the way, the ticket for Hakodate airport costs only 1,0000yen because I reserve 2 months ago.So, If you visit to Hokkaido,you should take a ticket as soon as possible! Then, the second semester will start; It's very very early! However, I'm looking forward to meet my friend who is participating to semester abroad. Tell the truth, I'm plannning trip for Izu on Sep22-23.
To practice that, I have to finish homework until that!!OMG

I hope all of you can enjoy your summer vacation★ See you.

1 comment: