Monday, July 12, 2010

Travel to L.A.





I'm planning to go Los Angels with my friend in this summer!!
I want to visit some famous sightseeing spots in L.A. and enjoy shopping!
Moreover, I want to visit my friend who lives in L.A.
I will stay 4night there.




<summary>

 1day: We will go to HOLLYWOOD and trace famous movie spots!!
 2day: We will go to Knott's Berry Farm. I also want to get jams here!
 3day: We will meet my friend who live in L.A.
     She show us new port beach.
 4day: We want to go shopping in downtown until our flight time .

※This picture is taken by been there done thatt.


<Flight Plan>

2 Tickets/One-way
Dates: August1(sun)-August6(fri)
NRT Tokyo- LAX Los Angels
2adults total $4,373.05



★Leave:Aug 1 2010

  Depart: 17:15 pm. Tokyo(NRT)- Los Angels(LAX) / Arrive: 11:01 am
  Flight:United Airlines #890/ Economy class

★Return:Aug 6 2010

Depart: 12:15 pm. Aug5 Los Angels(LAX)-Tokyo(NRT)/ Arrive: 16:20pm. Aug6
  Flight: United Airlines #9685/ Economy class


I will go to Knott's Berry Farm!! Because I like Snoopy and this theme park's history is very interesting!! Ghost Town also seems interesting. I want to go to Disney land, but everyone say "Japanese one is better." So, I will not visit there. Moreover, I will go to HOLLY WOOD and New port beach!! I want to enjoy shopping in downtown and visit my friend who lives in L.A.

<Hotels>

☆Aug1-3
  Omni Los Angels Hotel at Califolnia Plaza/ Price $212-per night

This hotel is a very popular in Los Angels. We can enjoy swimming in the pool and play the golf.
Moreover, we can eat delicious American food in restaurant!!

☆Aug3-5
  Sofitel Los Angels/ Price $250-per night

Everything is high quality!! This hotel's bed is great! We can rest very well.
I think price is a little expensive.. but we can enjoy spa in this price.


<Safety>

Most tourist destination is safety, but we should be walking with caution and only in a group. Certain areas in or near downtown and South central can be dangerous regardless of the time of day, and should be avoided althogether when together if possible.


5 comments:

  1. I want to go to Los Angels too!

    I think it is very beautiful place.

    I want to go there someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last part of your plan made me feel scared but I want to go to L.A. too! I want to go to HOLLYWOOD because I haven't never been there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go LA too:)
    I'm interested in Hollywood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking forward to going there, aren't you? I was living LA for more than 2 years and a half. If you want to ask something, please let me know. I will probably help where you should to for shopping, and so on. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete